Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jama Prague, ~Czech Republic



A first guest contribution from friend Jaz.

Jama is one of the best burger places to catch a quality burger and wings in Prague. I’m not exactly sure how long its been here as to me only being here for 7 months but as soon as you taste the burger you’ll forget about how old or dusty it may be. It has a great atmosphere of older and proper English restaurant/pub. The old albums covering the wall can contribute the pub like feel. Nirvana, Kiss and many others watch over you as you chow down on some serious burgerage.  You sit in or around the bar, because the long tunnel feel to it. Now, on to the food.
They serve decent wings for starters,
The “Nuclear Wings”, (which are a less spicy buffalo wing that are good but horrible when cold so get’em while there hot)
The “BBQ Wings”, (my personal least favorite, have a sort of taste that can never decide if its spicy, sweet or bitter, although they are my moms favorite, but hey, can’t get them all right.)
The “Terriyocky Wings”, (my favorite, which are sweet and have a slight hint of spice to them. They are about as good as any other decent wing, my mom’s least favorite, so just cut her a little slack)
Finally the part we’ve all been waiting for, THE BURGER!!!!!!!
I got a bacon burger, and although I didn’t get a real picture of it, trust me its defiantly a larger serving at the very least. (I almost broke my record of not finishing a good burger J) Served on a soft classic bun with sesame seeds it is made out of absolutely stunning burger meat with the right amount of grease. After a while the bottom bun falls off or disinagrates, so look out for the dropping of a burger. Cooked to perfection the burger has a perfect amount of melted cheese and good bacon, not the kind at Mcy Dee’s but real bacon fried just right. The end result is the best burger I’ve tried in Prague so far. If you’re a committed burger addict you’ll love this place and especially the food.

By: Jaz W.

No comments:

Post a Comment